The Stockman 30L backpack is a simple, rugged and traditional styled backpack. These packs are all handmade by myself in Australia.
At 30L (including side pockets) it is perfect for a day scout but with the top and bottom external lashing points you could easily turn it into an overnighter.
- Main Body 42cm Long x 30cm Wide x 15cm deep (Approximate 25L Expanded)
- Side Pockets 20cm Long x 120cm Wide x 10cm deep (Approximate 2L). There is space behind both side pockets to slide longer items.
- Main fabric is Australian Oilskin
- Interior lined with Beige 8oz Australian Canvas
- Heavy duty rot-proof thread
60mm Wide padded shoulder straps
- Interior hanging Zipper pocket
- Rear sleeve with brass snap closure, perfect for adding a piece of foam or plastic frame
- Australian leather straps with solid brass hardware
- The main colour is brown, please message me to discuss other colours
Oilskin is a tightly woven cotton material with an oil/wax finish to seal the fabric and give it water resistant properties. Due to the oily nature of oilskin care should be taken around other garments/materials.
Fabric and Leather colours can vary slightly from batch to batch.
Handcrafted in Australia